It is currently November 25th, 2017, 1:33 am

PostPosted: December 5th, 2013, 9:56 am 

Site Admin

Version 3.8.2 is now available on Curse and WoWInterface.
Terribly sorry for the several delays of this release, I wanted to do a few special things and line them up with the release of this version but due to real life and other issues keeping me busy they didnt happen in a timely manner, and now i'm releasing the version regardless. There is a new WoW patch coming in the near future and want to reassure people that we will release a new version if one needs to happens in a much more timely manner. On a side note, there will now be a new dropdown featuring some of my [Siku/Chaoslux] other addons, in case people are interested in those. They don't have the broad appeal of LUI, but they can be quite nifty for a plethora of people.

Changelogs between versions encompass all changes between 3.8.1 and 3.8.2, some of which you may be familiar with if you have been using alpha versions.

Changelog:
- The "IsDisabledByParentalControls" error is no longer shown, but will still appear in your bug grabbing addon of choice. (Such as Bugsack). Patch 5.4.2 is required for it to completly go away.
- Infotext: Added Hearthstone to the friends display.
- Infotext: Neutral characters (Pandaren) no longer have a green square as their Currency icon.
- Addons: Installing LUI or Restoring Recount will now properly set Monks to the same color as the other classes.
- Bags: Added option to Lock Frames, to prevent accidental dragging of the bags and bank.
- Bags: Fixed a bug with Search not re-appearing if you right-click then left-click in sucession.
- Bags: Added an option to hide the bag sort&stack button to prevent misclicks.
- Unitframes: Add Buff/Debuff options for "Focus Target" and "Target of Target of Target"

Known Issues:
There is now a dropdown option on the website featuring a list of Known Issues with LUI, please keep that in mind when reporting errors on the forums.