Version 3.8.1 is now available on Curse.
This version also marks the release of our new website, which will see several updates as we move forward, I believe running exclusively on a forum makes some information hard to find. This also makes it much easier for people to grab the full package, and have quick access to Alpha versions, which in the past were only found after people were told they existed. I will be adding new information under the Documentation tab to help people find and use all the features provided by LUI.
Users can now comment directly on the news posts because we have a frontpage to prevent people from thinking that a new comment meant a new "News", Frontpage articles and Forum Thread should be linked together in the near future.
Changelogs between versions encompass all changes between 3.8.0 and 3.8.1, some of which you may be familiar with if you have been using alpha versions. (5.4 alphas have been out since the day launched, but were delayed from a release version due to real life)
- Updated for 5.4
- Core: Typing /lui no longer open the option menu in combat. (Unless previously loaded). This prevents "Script Too Long" errors that results in only 20% of the options being displayed.
- Bags: Fixed an issue where all bags slots became highlighted.
- InfoText: Added World Bosses Lockout information under raid lockouts.
- InfoText: Update Raid info display to handle displaying LFR and Flexible raid information.
- Unitframes: Fixed "fade others debuffs" and debuff frame color.
- Unitframes: Names on boss unitframes update properly on multi-boss encounters
- Unitframes: Changed number of boss frames from 4 to MAX_BOSS_FRAMES (which is currently 5).
- Threat Bar: Update to Experience mode - you can now show rested XP (both text and a bar).
- Threat Bar: Made Gradient color work for the bar while in Experience and Reputation mode
- Threat Bar: Small changes to text formatting.
- Tooltips: Fixed tooltips of NPCs within the Proving Grounds or while spectating a pet battle.
- Talent Spam: Update filters to include Pet talent spam.
- Vengeance: Updated module to make Vegeance caps at your full health.
- There is not yet a Store button for the micro menu due to Blizzard having secured the store frame and we are still looking for a way to access it, the way we used during the 5.4 PTR was removed when it went live.